CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP UNION shall be governed by the following statement of faith:
1. We believe in the Bible as the Holy-Spirit inspired and very Word of God, inerrant in its original form and the only authority and guide for faith, life, and conduct.
2. We believe in God the Father, Maker of heaven and earth.
3. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, only Mediator between God and man, crucified, dead, and buried, on the third day risen from among the dead, ascended up into heaven, seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High, making intercession for the saints, coming to meet His saints in the air, returning to judge the world, purge the earth, establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace on earth, and set in place for eternity the new heavens and the new earth where His people will live with Him.
4. We believe in God and the Holy Spirit, Helper of saints, convicting the world of sin, wooing men to Christ, Glorifier of the Christ, and faithful Guide into all the truth.
5. We believe that man by nature and apart from God Triune in lost and without hope in this world and in the world to come; that man is saved by grace alone, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and not by his own works; we believe that "faith, if it have not works, is dead in itself" and that a living faith will result in a consistent, sanctified (holy) and victorious life of service to God; and that in the plan and purpose of God, to salvation normally belongs the constant and continual experience of the enriching, empowering, hallowing fullness of the Holy Spirit without which the Christian life can be neither effectual nor complete.
6. We believe that the Church is the body of Christ bought by His own blood shed on Calvary (Acts 20:28; Eph. 1:7), a holy communion and organic union of baptized believers (Acts 2:41; Romans 6 :3-6) of which Christ is the Head; that is, made up of only such as have accepted Jesus Christ by faith as their personal Savior and, thus, are born anew. We believe that all Christians need to participate in the life of particular congregations to both build up and be built up by one another (Eph. 4:1-16). We believe that the church assembled is the visible expression of the Kingdom of God in this age and that she is the vehicle God has uniquely and graciously chosen to announce and carry out his redemptive purposes for men.
7. We believe that eternal punishment is the ultimate penalty and consequence of sin in all who reject the Lord Jesus Christ; that the gift of God is eternal life through continued faith in our Lord Jesus Christ; and that the reward of the saints with be in accordance with their loving service and faithful devotion to Him.